Lakehead Orillia – Catering Menu
To place a catering order, call (705) 330-4008 x 3050 or stop by the Grind.
Breakfast Service (10 guest minimum)
The Continental Breakfast $6.29
- Seasonal fresh fruit platter, miniature pastries, scones, cinnamon rolls, muffins, coffee, tea and chilled juice
The Build Your Own “Fresh Start” Breakfast $8.39
- Yogurt (can be substituted for hot oatmeal), fresh fruit segments, granola, bagels with assorted spreads and cream cheese, assorted chilled fruit juice and assorted herbal teas
The Good Morning Breakfast $10.25
- Scrambled eggs, bacon or ham, breakfast sausage, home fried potato, toast with spreads, coffee, tea and chilled juice
The Deluxe Good Morning Breakfast$13.35
- Scrambled eggs, bacon or ham, breakfast sausage, home fried potato, toast with spreads, seasonal fresh fruit platter, miniature pastries, coffee, tea and chilled juice
Coffee Break Service (10 Guest Minimum)
The Back to Basics $3.05
- Coffee, tea, and freshly baked muffins
The Back to Back (same room delivery) $6.10
- Morning – Coffee and tea with freshly baked muffins
- Afternoon – Chilled juice or soft drinks with freshly baked cookies
A’la Carte Selections – Priced per guest (10 guest minimum)
- Coffee or tea $1.35
- Herbal tea $1.45
- 2% Milk $1.40
- Bottled juice $1.55
- Canned pop $1.55
- V8 juice $2.05
- Pitchers of iced water w/ glasses $0.50
- Freshly baked muffin $1.45
- Bagel with cream cheese$1.95
- Coffee cake $1.50
- Cinnamon rolls $1.50
- Assorted large danish $1.50
- Cookie platter $1.65
- Assorted dessert square $1.50
- Selection of miniature pastries $1.95
- Fruit cup $2.05
- Fruit basket $1.20
- Granola bars $1.35
Asian Buffet $15.90 (20 guest minimum)
- Vegetable spring rolls, steamed or fried rice, Mongolian style pork or beef, stir fried fresh vegetables, General Tao chicken, lo mein noodles and fortune cookies
Italian Buffet $18.99 (20 guest minimum)
- Freshly baked crusty baguette, seasonal garden salad with zesty Italian dressing, antipasto platter (may include): salami, cappacolla ham, calebrese sausage, artichoke hearts, grilled zucchini, marinated mushrooms, roasted pepper, olives, marinated tomato and bocconcini cheese
Entrée (choose one) accompanied by Chef’s choice of fresh vegetables
- Traditional meat lasagne, hearty vegetable lasagne, chicken parmesan with pasta marinara, cheese cannelloni with basil cream sauce, penne marinara with grilled vegetables, farfalle with pesto cream sauce and mushroom
Pulled Pork Buffet $17.99 (20 guest minimum)
- Freshly baked crusty ciabatta rolls, purple cabbage coleslaw, Chef’s choice of fresh vegetable, rosemary roasted potato, tender, tangy and saucy pulled pork, grilled onions and sweet peppers
Freshly Baked 16″ Pizza (8 slices$16.92 per pie
- Hawaiian – sauce, cheese, pineapple, ham
- Pepperoni – sauce, cheese, pepperoni
- Vegetarian – sauce, cheese, grilled onion, peppers, tomatoes, mushroom
- 3 Cheese – sauce, mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan
Platter favourites(10 guest minimum)
- Assorted Canadian cheese platter with crackers$3.90
- Seasonal fresh fruit platter$3.70
- Cheese and fruit combination$4.99
- Fresh vegetable platter served with a creamy ranch dip$2.95
- Spinach and artichoke dip with pumpernickel bread$3.45
- Roasted red pepper hummus with pita triangles$3.70
- Tri coloured tortilla chips with layered Mexican dip$3.45
- Bruschetta blend with chewy Italian loaf$3.70
- Spicy Indian inspired onion salad with flatbread$3.45
All Day Conference Service (15 guest minimum) from $19.05
- Coffee, tea, iced water and chilled fruit juice
- Coffee, tea and freshly baked muffins
Casual Working Lunch
- Fresh vegetable platter with ranch dip, a selection of sandwiches, rolls and wraps which may include smoked turkey, egg, tuna, salmon and chicken salad, sliced roast beef, smoked ham and cheese, assorted dessert squares and assorted cold beverages
Stretch Your Legs Afternoon Break
- Assorted cold beverages and a freshly baked cookie platter
*Add a crock of our soup of the day or a classic Caesar salad for $2.05 more!
Working Lunch (10 guest minimum)
The Casual Working Lunch $11.59
- Fresh vegetable platter with ranch dip, a selection of sandwiches, rolls and wraps which may include smoked turkey, egg, tuna, salmon and chicken salad, sliced roast beef, smoked ham and/or cheese, assorted dessert squares and assorted cold beverages
The “We’ve Been Working Really Hard” Lunch $14.80
- Choose either a crock of our hearty soup of the day or a classic Caesar salad, a selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, rolls and wraps which may include smoked turkey, egg, tuna, salmon and chicken salad, sliced roast beef, smoked ham and/or cheese, delicious carrot cake or rich chocolate torte, coffee, tea and assorted cold beverages
Barbecues (20 guest minimum)
*BBQ Prices include an assortment of cold beverages and a platter of melon wedges.
Casual Summer Barbecue $17.99
Chef’s classic salads (select two)
- Garden salad, Caesar salad, baby greens, vegetable platter, pasta salad,
potato salad, coleslaw
Entrée (select two)
- Chicken breast on a bun, beef burger, jumbo hot dog, veggie burger spicy Italian sausage
Ultimate Barbecue $26.25
- Grilled garlic loaf, chef’s classic salads (select two from classic salad list above), 6-oz striploin steak, grilled chili lime chicken breast, baked potato, seasonal vegetable medley (or locally grown corn on the cob in season), cheese platter with crackers, selection of cream and fruit pie
$21.00 – $26.00 per dozen (based on selection)
- Miniature crab cakes
- Bacon wrapped scallops
- Tarragon chicken phyllo parcels
- Thai ginger chicken skewers
- Teriyaki beef skewers
- Seafood in phyllo pastry
- Beef Wellington in puff pastry
- Breaded coconut shrimp
- Assorted mini quiche (Lorraine, mushroom or spinach)
- Mini vegetable samosas
- o Smoked barbecue beef meatballs
- Mini vegetable spring rolls
- Guacamole spring rolls
- Jalapeno stuffed fried ravioli
*Our chef would be pleased to create a personalized menu for your onsite gala event starting at $41.10 for plated service with a 25 guest minimum.
Soups or Salad (select one)
- Tarragon lobster bisque (surcharge applies)
- Maple-roasted butternut squash soup
- Asian chicken noodle with shitake mushroom
- Classic Caesar salad with crisp bacon and shaved parmesan
- Ontario field greens salad with buffalo mozzarella and roma tomato salsa and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Mesculin and spinach salad blend with dried cranberry, candied walnut, red onion and goat cheese dressed with lemon poppyseed vinaigrette
- Grilled AAA beef tenderloin (surcharge)
- Roasted rack of lamb (surcharge)
- Roasted herbed supreme of chicken
- Pan seared Atlantic salmon
- Roasted AAA striploin of beef
- Classic baked Vegetarian Napoleon
Dessert (select one)
- Crème brulée cheesecake with fieldberry sauce
- Cinnamon poached pear and crème anglaise
- Spiced carrot cake with cream cheese icing
- Decadent chocolate torte
- Grand Marnier torte
*Our table service is complimented by an accompanying sauce as well as freshly baked rolls, butter, potato or rice, our Chef’s choice of fresh seasonal vegetable, water, coffee and tea.
All menus are completely customizable…simply ask!
Prices quoted are for service on site at Lakehead Orillia per person, unless otherwise noted and exclusive of gratuity or HST
- Bar service must be booked a minimum of 15 working days prior to events at locations not in possession of a permanent liquor license.
- An administrative fee will apply for special occasion permit licensing of unlicensed spaces.
- All of our bartenders have Smart Serve certification.
- Bars are stocked with a variety of domestic and premium beers, wine, scotch, vodka, gin, rum, rye, assorted pop, bottled water and juice.
- All drinks except wine are served in recyclable plastic ware. Full glassware is available at an additional charge.
- Wine selections are available upon request.
- The AGCO regulates that food must be offered when alcohol is served.
To place your catering order, call (705) 330-4008 x 3050 or stop by the Grind.
All prices listed are plus applicable taxes. Please allow 24 hours notice for preparation or cancellation.
Prices effective December 2010. *Additional charges will apply for china & linen service.
Special Event Catering
When it comes to special events, Madison County is the home of great food and great service. Please review our menus or tell us what you are looking for – we do it all! No group is too large – our special event team has experience catering from 50 to 5000 people.
View the menu (PDF)
Culligan Water Service
Don’t have an office water cooler? Madison County will supply you with a reliable Oasis Culligan water cooler to rent for just $8.00 per month. We provide the convenience of cool clear refreshing Culligan water delivered to your office in 18.5L bottles for your cooler for just $6.25 per bottle.
After Hours Catering
There are unlimited possibilities for your special function. Why not call and custom-design your own meal! For after hours catering, please call (705) 330-4008 x 3050 to discuss your event.